Memberships are available to individual business owners, corporate associates and sponsor corporations on an annual basis.
Membership dues are as follows:
- Business Class – Individual or General Membership (1-yr: $100 / 2-yr: $150)
- Corporate Advisory Board Membership ( CAB) $1,000
- Networking events, workshops and conferences meeting corporations with diversity business enterprise goals and Asian business owners at all levels of business.
- Special membership pricing to annual events, educational programs, selective events and other community events with opportunities for members to showcase or exhibit their businesses at various ABAOC events.
- Shared resources, collaboration and interaction with other minority groups, businesses and chamber organizations.
- Leadership development and community involvement by participating and volunteering in the management of ABAOC affairs and activities.
- Referrals to corporate members when sourcing needs are requested and direct connections between minority business development and corporate economic development efforts in the community where business is done.
- Listing and promotion of our members and business profiles on the ABAOC website for the opportunity to strategically promote products and services within the Asian market.
- Opportunity for corporate buyers and government contract officers to open doors to new markets, accessing Asian businesses in Orange County and a larger pool of qualified suppliers.
- Expanding ABAOC‘s outreach to meet strategic objectives for procurement opportunities by establishing a corporate supplier database built on our member businesses.