When: April 19, 2012 from 7:30 am to 2 pm
Where: Anaheim Marriott – Convention Center
Who should Attend
Small Business, Business Owner, Startup, Entrepreneur, Emerging Business, Aspiring Business Owner, or Professionals who do business with the small business.
Learn from real business owners and industry experts on how you can start up, manage and boost your business in 2012!
- Real insights, best practices and business experiences will be shared. Come ready to take notes with your iPads, tablets and laptops.
- In just five hours of workshop sessions, you will take away key tools and techniques to grow your business!
- Small Business Development Day will provide learning, networking and marketing opportunities for your business. Bring lots of business cards!
- Google is hosting live, hands-on workshops to stimulate your small business online!
- Young Entrepreneurs Forum for young enterprising individuals to create next generation businesses.
What You will Learn
PART I: Learn how to properly start your business. What do you need to create your new company, including registration, business plan, market research, counselor, legal and tax, risk and health insurance, financing and more. What are the T’s and C’s to get you started!
PART II: This session will focus on helping company bring their business to the next level. This training offers structural knowledge and understanding of financial operations & its impact; how to prepare sales, marketing strategies and proposals; and organization and communication skills.
PART III: Learn from experts who are doing business with the government, major corporations, banks, and other private sectors. Our panel of experts will give pointers on getting into certification, RFPs, and products and services in high demand.
Who is Going
We are expecting over 250 small business owners, entrepreneurs, professionals and local businesses!