Corporate Advisory Board Membership (CAB) is an exclusive group of ABAOC sponsors representing Fortune 500 companies, government municipalities, and government agencies. The CAB plays a major role in shaping ABAOC organizational membership programs and events by sharing their valuable management skills and experience.
Each year ABAOC schedules quarterly CAB meetings to review past performance, and advise our sponsors of community changes and challenges as we look forward to the upcoming year. CAB’s involvement provides ABAOC with valuable information to plan our upcoming year, incorporating and increasing our corporate sponsors impact and outreach to small businesses. Over the years, CAB has grown from 5 to 12 corporate members to date with an annual membership cost of $ 1,000 as part of our sponsorship package.
- Apex Computer Systems, Inc.
- CalAsian Chamber of Commerce
- California State University Fullerton
- COVERED CALIFORNIA Healthcare
- Metropolitan Water District
- New York Life
- Orange County Transportation Authority (OCTA)
- Southern California Gas Company, A Sempra Utility
- Southern California Edison
- Southwest Airlines
- Union Bank
- United Parcel Service (UPS)
- University of California Irvine
- US Bank
- US Small Business Administration
- Walt Disney Company/Disneyland Resort
- Wells Fargo
CAB membership package is offered in Silver, Gold and Platinum levels that are inclusive of annual membership dues. These packages offer multiple and discounted benefits through different yearly projects and programs such as the Small Business Development Day (SBD Day), Business Matchmaking Workshops, Asian Global and Procurement Conference (PROCON ), and many more.